Wednesday, August 11, 2010

When Paula Comes to Visit

Sometimes my MTC companion, Paula, comes to visit.

Sometimes I drag her on a hike to see beautiful places.



Sometimes I don't have to drag too hard.



Especially if Jamba Juice's are our reward.



Sometimes Paula drags me to Lagoon.



She doesn't really have to drag me. I love the place! (I just don't get there often)



Sometimes I retaliate by dragging her on one of my favorite rides - the Tilt-A-Whirl!

Sometimes she doesn't like me so much.



Sometimes the sky decides to open up and POUR rain on our heads while at Lagoon.



Sometimes a rainbow decides to show up in time for the ride home.

Even with all the dirt and rain, every time Paula comes to visit we have a great time!

2 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Looks like you did have a fun time. I love the rainbow picture and I sure wish I could have gone to Lagoon with you. Karl doesn't think it's worth it. I beg to differ.

Delli said...

LOL. You are too cute. Glad to see you're enjoying the end of summer! Almost time to go back to school (gulp!)